Listed Below are popular search sites. Vist each simply by clicking on the image of the Search Engine listed your interested in you will be sent directly to their site WHICH opens in a new Browser. We have included Google Search within the starter page of Firefox Browser once you have Download Firefox.
By Example Below: click on to go directly to MSN Search. To add MSN to your Firefox Search Bar Click on MSN. Again you first need to Download Firefox to be able to have the Add-ons.
We've put a few popular search sites in the Search Bar in the upper-right corner of Firefox. If you'd like to add more, there are hundreds to choose from. Click on a Search Engine to add it to your Firefox Search Bar: TO Add search engines you will FIRST need to Download Firefox.
- Amazon's A9 search engine.
- AOL search engine.
- Better search results with keywords or questions.
- BBC News
- Search for the latest news on BBC.
- Find Torrent files
- Search through most bookmarked sites.
- Get the latest sports news, scores, and highlights.
- Search for hotels by destination with Expedia's Best Price Guarantee.
- The Free Dictionary
- English, Medical, Legal, and Financial Dictionaries, Thesaurus, Encyclopedia and more.
- MSN search engine.
- Explore the world of podcasting.
- A real-time search engine that keeps track of what is going on in the blogosphere
- Weather Channel
- Enter city, state or zip code to find your weather information.
- WebMD provides health information and tools for managing your health.
- The incredible free encyclopedia.
- Search engine for kids and teens.
- Complete List of Yahoo Plugins
- Yahoo search engine.
Special thanks to the Mycroft Project for their work on Firefox Search Engines.